Posted on Monday, May 10, 2010 7:31:50 PM
and it has been read 1770 times since then.
Triggering Standart Mode In Internet Explorer
For triggering standart mode in internet explorer:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
IE works in Quirks Mode when one of the following occurs:
- When the document type declaration is absent or incomplete.
- When an HTML 3 or earlier document is encountered.
- When an HTML 4.0 document type declaration is used but a system identifier (URI) is not present
- When a comment or other unrecognized content appear before the document type declaration
- When there are errors anywhere in the document
- Internet Explorer 6, when there is an XML declaration prior to the document type declaration
Have a great day.
(In order to use this feature, you have to register.)